Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Science Computer?????

After 15 weeks learning science computer,i found that i LOVEEEEEEEEEE sc comp...it is interesting and fun to know about technology nowdays..since it is included in our daily life and we can't run from it,,so,why not i gain more knowledge about it...somehow,i will used it frequently when i start working oneday,in the future..right? no reason for me to avoid this..extra marks because i know it better than other person who can't eveen get a chances to learn about computers....i'm so grateful and thankful.:)i believe one day ,i will master about computer..hahhaha..besides,i wnt to further my studies in university on software engineering..actually i like microelectronic too..but,we'll how's my PSPM 1 goes..if i get a better result in sc comp. i will further ny studies in that course...or not..i'm sorry,:|..don't worry,i will put up all my effort...

Lastly,.....I LOVE SCIENCE COMPUTER:)

No comments:

Post a Comment